Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is a legal document which is also intended as an informed consent and guidance for using services provided by Yogaful. We have tried to ensure it is written in plain English, but it is nevertheless lengthy. By booking and/or paying for classes, subscriptions, workshops or retreats, you agree to the terms of the Agreement.
For the purposes of this Agreement:
• “You” refers to you the client, customer, yoga student or holder of a gift certificate.
• “Us” and “We” Refers to Yogaful (also known as We Are Yogaful), Erika Lawal, her associates and representatives.
1. 0 OUR SERVICE
1.1 Yogaful will provide a range of yoga and yoga-based classes, workshops and retreats in accordance with our current timetable. All sessions will either be led by a suitably qualified teacher as appropriate to the needs of the class.
1.2 All Yogaful teachers have been trained to a level appropriate to their role and been assessed as competent to instruct and/or lead groups.
2.0 PHYSICAL READINESS OF PARTICIPANTS
2.1 You undertake to provide all relevant information asked for, including that which will enable us to make an assessment of your fitness needs in relation to your health and any conditions from which you might be suffering. You also undertake to alert us to any prescribed medications you may be using and where necessary, to bring these along classes to self- administer.
2.2 Your participation is subject to your having having completed an online health assessment. We reserve the right to place special conditions for, or decline your participation in a class if we believe it to be necessary in order to ensure your well-being and/or the well-being of others.
3.0 FEES & PAYMENTS
3.1 Current rates for services are posted on our website.
3.2 All advertised fees must paid in full in advance of the session or event.
3.2 GROUP CLASSES – After the initial 3-class trial period (4-week expiry), fees can be paid on a per session (PAYG) basis, or by purchasing a block of 4, 10 or 20 sessions ( a “class pass”) in advance. Each block of sessions is valid for the advertised length of time from date of first use. If we are unable to provide a class for any reason, including when we take time off for holidays or training, the validity period of class passes affected will be extended by the appropriate number of weeks. Any unused sessions after a trial or class pass has expired will not be re-deemable.
3.3 PRIVATES – All sessions must be pre-booked. You may purchase a single, 4 or 10 private sessions for one or two people at the advertised rates. Sessions for one person are not transferable (see cancellations below) and cannot accommodate any additional people. If you purchase a block of sessions for one person and later wish to include an additional person, the appropriate payment will need to be paid to bring it to the level of a 2-person booking. If we are unable to provide a class for any reason, including when we take time off for holidays or training, the validity period of class passes affected will be extended by the appropriate number of weeks. Any unused sessions after a block of sessions has expired will not be re-deemable.
3.4 WORKSHOPS, RETREATS & TRAINING EVENTS – All payments must be made by the advertised dates in order to secure your place at an event or retreat. Any discounted rates are only available to to and including the specified deadline. We reserve the right to release a space to someone else if full payment has not been made by the advertised deadline for payment.
4.0 CANCELLATION, EXTENSIONS AND REFUNDS
4.1 Payments once made, are NOT refundable or extendable for:
• any unexpired sessions in a block pass
• any client-initiated reason for being unavailable for a weekly or monthly class including, but not limited to vacation, illness, injury, lateness, other responsibilities or demands on your time.
• public holidays – you may attend any available class. (Note: Yogaful is not open during public holidays and takes breaks during at least some of the school holidays.)
• poor weather/travel conditions that prevent you from attending.
• second thoughts about a class – please use the trial offer and PAYG scheme to establish whether or not a particular class is for you before committing to a block of sessions.
• venue or teacher changes – we reserve the right to provide an alternative venue or cover teacher when necessary.
• 4.2 Payments and class passes are NOT transferable for group or private classes. They may be transferred in the case of workshops, retreats and other events.
• 4.3 PRIVATES – There is a 48 hour window where you decide to cancel, after which time, a booked session will be counted as used. Sessions for one person are not transferable and no refunds are available where one one person attends a 2-person private class.
4.4 WORKSHOPS AND OTHER EVENTS – There is a 7-day window where you decide to cancel your place on a workshop or other event. After this window has passed, no refunds can be offered.
4.5 RETREATS – There is a 28-day window where you decide to cancel any event advertised as a retreat. While you may cancel a retreat booking up to 28 days before the first day of the retreat and receive a refund for the non-deposit portion of any payment made, no refund is available for the advertised, non-refundable deposit portion of that payment. After the 28-day window has passed, no refund is available.
5.0 PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
5.1 We will maintain your information however communicated, securely and in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. We will not release any records or information it holds about you and your next of kin to any outside party unless authorized to do so by you, or unless compelled to do so by law or a valid court order.
6.0 PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY & PUBLIC LIABILITY
6.1 All Yogaful teachers and associates hold full professional indemnity and public liability insurance.